• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Styles in New Topic have Wrong Fonts

Participant ,
Sep 04, 2008 Sep 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the hang of organizing HTML files in Project Manager versus the TOC editor. When a topic is too long, I want to shorten it. I create new topic page in Project Manager and paste the content from the properly formatted TOC to the new topic page, but it has none of the fonts of the styles of the original page. The headings and text are all New Times Roman instead of Verdana. I don’t see any scraps that might be causing this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 04, 2008 Sep 04, 2008
good suggestion

Found it, while trying to make the Glossary appear (yes, the Help file is useless, why does this have to be so complicated, remind me to talk the company into a free .pdf maker next time), I found the Topic properties and on the Appearance tab, chose another CSS file sheet. Now to delete the style sheet I don’t need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I make a suggestion? Right-click on the topic name in the Project Manager to display the popup menu, and select Duplicate Topic. Give the new topic the new name, and save it. Then go into it, and remove any text that will remain in the original topic, and you may have to edit the topic title. On the source topic, go back and remove the text you have effectively moved to the new topic.

Much easier. And styles should duplicate as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
good suggestion

Found it, while trying to make the Glossary appear (yes, the Help file is useless, why does this have to be so complicated, remind me to talk the company into a free .pdf maker next time), I found the Topic properties and on the Appearance tab, chose another CSS file sheet. Now to delete the style sheet I don’t need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp