• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older versions of photoshop?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im looking for an older version of photoshop and am having trouble finding it legally. Is that still a thing I can do on this site? it has changed so much and I cant find anything anymore.

so here's the thing, I only have photoshop elements 3, which I am super used to and comfortable with and there is not a lot of new stuff that makes me want to upgrade higher except i need to do some stuff in cmyk files and that is not an option in any elements version, so I figured the best solution to look into was buying the full version of cs3 then I can stay comfortable, not worry about killing my old jenky computer and upgrading the one part of photoshop that I need.

So is there a way to do this still? Or is the latest version my only option if I want to use cmyk files over rgb?

aside from paying $400 to buy an old used copy that someone bought in 2008 that has terrible reviews somehow for something that there was only supposed to have only one in stock. Im just hoping to find some real options.

thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

You can't buy older versions, in fact you can't buy perpetual licenses at all anymore. Adobe only sells the current version, which now means a subscription.

Anything you may find on ebay and elsewhere is almost 100% certain to be pirated and illegal.

The good news is the "photography plan", a special offer of Photoshop + Lightroom, at only $10 a month. A single-app subscription to Photoshop is, rather paradoxically, twice that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't buy older versions, in fact you can't buy perpetual licenses at all anymore. Adobe only sells the current version, which now means a subscription.

Anything you may find on ebay and elsewhere is almost 100% certain to be pirated and illegal.

The good news is the "photography plan", a special offer of Photoshop + Lightroom, at only $10 a month. A single-app subscription to Photoshop is, rather paradoxically, twice that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, wow, thats weird, thank you though, I guess i gotta think about this some more then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines