• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to resinstall CS3 photoshop but lost cd key.

Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

i am currently using adobe photoshop cs3 on my laptop and is about to switch to a new one.

However, i lost the cdkey for the photoshop, is there a way to retrieve it from my existing installed copy?

THanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... Lost information - see reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2008767

- page has links to programs to find an installed serial number in Mac or Windows

- includes link to your Adobe account to check for registered serial numbers

- when you find your serial number(s) write them down and put in a desk drawer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apparently, we didn't register the product and the product list is empty.

and i can't install license crawling software on my laptop cause its against policy.

I only have the "about" info from my installed version.

it has a serial number in it, but is 4 digit short for activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ONLY way to obtain your full serial number is by using the program I linked to for your operating system

Since you say "against policy" I will guess you are using a company owned computer... which, to me, means that someone in the company did not follow "policy" concerning keeping serial numbers recorded in a safe place

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, we misplaced the cd case unfortunately. that's why i am looking for some help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ask Adobe support.

Well, my company bought it on 2008 and lost the CD and the serial

So, I contacted Adobe support on Brazil.

One way they said to me is to find the person that registered the product with Adobe and its e-mail account.

Other way is to find purchase invoice that would contain a VIP code that they use to find the serial.

My case is still being analyzed, but I think you should contact Adobe support to help for your case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines