• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making 1:1 or standard previews not working

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as the title says, when I am trying to make new 1:1 previews or standard previews, it takes a very long time or it does not work at all.
For instance, yesterday I imported around 1000 photos to LR and tried creating standard previews on them. It took forever and only about half got done. After that it was just stuck.
I am using Windows 10, I have an SSD, and I have about 30GB free space on the harddrive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi david88717947,

Creating 1:1 previews for images may take some time to complete, depending upon the resolution of the images. Can you try creating the previews for a smaller set of images(about 100) and check the duration of the process.

Please share other information as well:

• Duration to build previews for 1000 images
  • CPU configuration and RAM on your machine

Thanks

Satish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When making like 100-300 it seems to work just fine. But when bumping it up to a larger number it get stuck or something. So when importing like 1.5k images after a photo session, the LR process will probably get stuck.
I dont know how long it takes for 1000 images but for 100 it takes about 5 minutes.
CPU: "ntel(r) Core(TM) i7-2600k CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM: 16 GB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines