• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE 15 audio/video out of sync on timeline and Menu preview not working

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Dell Inspiron 24 5000 computer and since transferring my PE 15 software and files to this pc my PE 15 has not been working correctly. While editing if I advance from one segment to another and then hit the play the audio will play but the video does not advance. My pc specs are: W10, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700T, 64 bit operating system x64 Based processor.1TB drive Installed RAM 12.0 GB

After creating a Menu I ran the Preview Disc and the video ran correctly from the home menu, but when I went to the scene selection panel the panel did not appear therefore I was unable to select any of the scenes on this panel.

Please let me know what is causing all of these problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

myrtleriley  wrote

I have a new Dell Inspiron 24 5000 computer and since transferring my PE 15 software and files to this pc

You can't "transfer" Adobe programs.  You need to do a proper install or they won't work properly.

Uninstall and use the Adobe Cleaner Tool (yes it works for Premiere Elements):

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Then install or from here:

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

by following these instructions:

Start the installer after downloading

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't mean to say transfer the PE 15 program, I should have said I transferred the PE files and installed PE 15 on my new PC. Today I uninstalled PE 15 and then used Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve any installation problems. I cannot say for sure if it found any problems. It didn't create a log file. I then downloaded PE 15 from your link but when I tried running the installer it said an error occurred and to make sure I had enough space. My C drive had 611 GB available. According to the installer PE 15 is 4.5 GB. I then used my original PE 15 EXE and it installed, but the video/audio is still out of sync. The audio plays fine, but the video does not advance. My first version of PE was PE 2 followed by 4, 5, 9, 12. Every time I upgraded I had problems, but this one is by far the worst. I do not know what more I can do to get PE 15 to work. Any assistance you can give me will be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the chat option here to get Adobe Support:

Contact Customer Care

Chat 1 + Chat 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you transferred the PRE project also or you just installed PRE15 on second machine and created a project fresh. Could you please share the details of the project settings used and details of the files(format, fps etc.) you are using in the project. You can use media info tool(it's free) to collect information about the file. Those information will help us understand that why is audio and video are out of sync. Or, is it just that audio is playing fine and video is just stuck at one point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update to my PE 15 issue concerning editing my video projects (new and old) on the timeline and the audio playing as it should while the video is frozen in place. After 2 weeks and managing to complete 2 new projects I found the following. FYI, I finished the old one on my old pc. The biggest problems occurred after rendering the video clips. Then one day I did not render and I noticed that I could move back and forth on the timeline without the video stuck at the starting point. So on the last project I did not render and everything came out fine. I was able to complete the project in a reasonable time. Even on the Menu preview I did not experience any issues. But once the project is rendered it takes twice as long to reload and you cannot scroll back and forth on the timeline without the video freezing. I also noticed that each time I opened my project that some of these issues were not occurring. It was as if PE15 was adapting to the new operating system. I don’t know if that is possible? I am hoping none of these issues return since I have several more VHS tapes to move to DVDs.

Thanks for everyone's help,

Myrtle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines