• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact form

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all of a sudden my contact form on my adobe muse websites quit working.  I receive the message "The server encountered an error".   At first I received this message "2 Warnings

Form Contact Us Form is configured with an email address of theknottedbranch@gmail.com, which does not match the server name theknottedbranch.com. Some hosting providers refuse to send emails from email addresses on different hosts. If submitting your form does not send email as expected, change the first email address listed in your Muse form to an address on theknottedbranch.com and try again.

Unexpected response to PHP query. PHP may not be configured correctly on your web server. Contact your hosting provider or website administrator about how to configure PHP support."

So I changed the email address to my email address with the server.  ramblerkat@theknottedbranch.com   I have also tried theknottedbranch@theknottedbranch.com  both are valid email addresses.  I tried ramblerkat@gmail.com  nothing works. 

Help please and thanks.

Kathleen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

With this question you should contact your hosting support.

551b7029da.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With this question you should contact your hosting support.

551b7029da.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines