Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quit Full screen

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2006 Sep 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to publish my captivate in flash with the Full Screen Option. I tested it and I can't leave the full screen ! What is the solution to that ?

Thank you for your responses
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2006 Sep 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI lilo31 and welcome to our little community

What is your output? Did you create one of the .EXE flavors? If so, you press the Esc key to exit the movie.

If you created the .SWF output, you end up with two HTML files and a .SWF file. One of the .HTM files opens the other in full screen mode, but leaves the original open if I recall correctly. In that case, you simply close the browser.

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2006 Sep 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rick Captiva8r

Thank you for your answer.

I created the swf output with the Full screen option and I haven't go the access to close the browser. There's nothing in the screen except my captivate in swf!

But I found the solution : you have to do ALT + F4 to close the full screen and come back to the htm that launch the full screen.

lilo31

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check your preferences and make sure that the quiz reporting option is deactivated. I ran into this and that solved it for me. It also allows exit commands and buttons to work properly in fullscreen exe publishing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources