• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix the price of my illustration?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uproaded my contents and got admission from Adobe. However I still don't know how to I fix the price of my contents. Please let me know accurate process.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

The prices are fixed and set by Adobe Stock. No further action is required on your end if the content has been approved.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact, I read rules on Adobe homepages but still dont know what to do. Let me ask more specific question-I uploaded my contents on my portfolio. But what I want is to sell my contents, not make portfolio. In this case, can you tell me what can I do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The prices are fixed and set by Adobe Stock. No further action is required on your end if the content has been approved.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines