• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What filter or plugin is being used for this

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been seeing these pop up on my Facebook feed a lot lately, it's from a site called nametest.com (or something close)... It says something like what would you like like as an art piece... Well I have a customer now who wants me to design this in a hi-res print quality that they can print with... Anyone have any ideas of what filter or series of effects are being used to replicate something close?

Art Photo.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Cutout might do it

Original

Cutout

Topaz Clean

You could also try Topaz Simplify, Clarity, and more promising Topaz Glow.  But those all have to be paid for, so I wonder if any of the free NIK filters might do the job?  I don't really use NIK so can't say for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cutout might do it

Original

Cutout

Topaz Clean

You could also try Topaz Simplify, Clarity, and more promising Topaz Glow.  But those all have to be paid for, so I wonder if any of the free NIK filters might do the job?  I don't really use NIK so can't say for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like it could be Topaz's filter Simplify. http://www.topazlabs.com/simplify

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines