• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking to hire an AE ExtendScript pro - hoping not to break protocol

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I'd come here first, since I've been helped by reading these forums in the past.  I run a recently-funded SF/Silicon Valley startup. We're filmmakers and coders who are applying some machine learning tech to short-form After Effects AEPs via ExtendScript.  I'm looking for 1-2 experienced AE ExtendScript pros for some interesting contract work.  Short term with possibilities of long term.  Good percs and next-gen ideas.  Work where you are with multi-Emmy-winning filmmakers and creatives.

In the next day or so I'll be broadening my search out to sites like Behance, but wanted to come here first since this is where the actual talent hangs out.

Thanks for taking a moment - and sorry if I'm breaking forum protocol with this.

-Josh

josh@spinefilms.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you haven't posted in the After Effects Scripting​ forum yet, you might consider it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines