• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Update Too many Domains Error please HELP!!

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

I keep getting an error every time i try to preview this muse site. Stating that "Adobe Muse has encountered an error and will now exit. Please report the last few actions you took leading to this error to the Adobe muse CC team. too many domains"

This only happens as far as i know to the file uploaded to this email. I have also tried coping any of the assets in this template and placing it in a completely new site and i keep getting the same error, even if it is just one item. Please let me know whats going on. This just started happening as soon as i update my adobe muse. it was not happening before. and it has not happened to any other site or templates just this one and any assets in it. even if tis just a text it will shut me down. even when i change the name it still happens

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall and am having the same issues. please please please if someone can fix this cause its been 2 days and i dont know what else to do and i need to finish this asap

i can email the file if need please respond adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

I recommend you remove the images and upload your blank site to a temp Adobe BC address like I demo-ed above... if that works then we know the error is not at your system end.

cod52486683  wrote

This happens with or without pictures but just curious about what does stock images have to do with it.

stock images tend to be licenced to use X times... in the same way most font systems work and they can trap people out if you use too many domain addresses.

cod52486683  wrote

The image I choose is a video

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cod52486683  wrote

i can email the file if need please respond adobe

don't try to email it... if you put the .muse file into a dropbox (or your Adobe Creative Cloud) then put the link here, I'll take a look at it for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://assets.adobe.com/link/fa424cc6-00a7-466c-51e8-67c02566c5bc

Thank u sooo much please let me know I will respond promptly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the template works correctly and I can't find any issue with it... temp site linked = MuseThemes | WireFrame Landing Full Screen

Screenshot (887).png

the site itself has 3 assets missing (looks like you linked them from a dropbox) but that wouldn't give the error your screenshot displays so I have to assume the issue is in the images you are adding... are they from a stock database?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it's with Adobe muse. Even if I don't add any images am still getting the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens with or without pictures but just curious about what does stock images have to do with it. The image I choose is a video I turned into a gif what does that have to do with it and how can I fix it please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recommend you remove the images and upload your blank site to a temp Adobe BC address like I demo-ed above... if that works then we know the error is not at your system end.

cod52486683  wrote

This happens with or without pictures but just curious about what does stock images have to do with it.

stock images tend to be licenced to use X times... in the same way most font systems work and they can trap people out if you use too many domain addresses.

cod52486683  wrote

The image I choose is a video I turned into a gif what does that have to do with it and how can I fix it please

ime thats a bad idea... its hard to get Gif images working well in many browsers and the default png (or jpg) works best on bigger screens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines