• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Folder Panel

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use LR5 on a PC and my folders have always been listed in the folder panel. Now, only my "last" or "previous" import is listed.  Have I turned this function off without realizing it? How can I turn it back on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the left, right-click in the exact middle of the word Catalog, then a drop down window will appear, select Folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that and I still only see my last import...it’s not that I am not seeing the folder section at all, it’s just that ONLY my last import is showing up..prior to this, ALL my last imports were listed in the folders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is that you have accidentally created a new catalog, which will not list folders from other catalogs.

Go to File > Open recent, and see if you original catalog is listed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oneshotski  wrote

I have tried that and I still only see my last import...it’s not that I am not seeing the folder section at all, it’s just that ONLY my last import is showing up..prior to this, ALL my last imports were listed in the folders

Show me a screen capture of what you see now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is your email address so that I can send you a screen capture?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You post the screen capture in the forum, using your web browser to access the forum, and the "Insert Image" icon to actually insert the screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have to leave my computer for a while..I’ll have to try later...thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines