• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video isn't syncing up with audio?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uploaded my very first video into Premier Elements 15 and my actual video is extremely out of sync with my audio. I just did a fresh install of everything on my PC and feel like I'm missing an essential program or something here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is the video's resolution and format?

This is most commonly seen with non-camcorder video that was recorded with a variable frame rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The footage actually came from my GoPro camera. 1080p at 24 frames per second. I shouldn't be having any trouble with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some GoPros record in a variable frame rate.   GoPro provides software called "GoPro Studio" to change that to fixed a frame rate for compatibility with common video editing software like Premier Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines