• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime .mov 1920x1080

Participant ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere Elements 10 and my project setting is  is 1920 x 1080 p ,  29.97.  To date we have only been exporting as an mp4, either 720p or 1080p to upload to Vimeo and Youtube.  Premiere even has a Vimeo preset. However,  now we are lookin gto submit to platforms that require the following format:

Apple ProRes 422 HQ   QuickTime .mov 1920x1080

Is it possible to export a file lformat ike this from Premiere Elements?  I do not see this as an option in the share section?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you have to step up to Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, etc. to edit ProRes source files.  However there is a sequence of choices that should get you to Quicktime output.  I'm on version 15 and the interface is different, but I might be able to get you there.   Basically, you are looking for menu choices in the Export and Share section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct.  Even if you get those menu choices from a more recent version of the Premiere software,  that still might push me in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPGAgain, I don't know if you can edit ProRes footage.

The output dialog does have Quicktime choices.  It should look a little like this.  You may have to scroll down to see Quicktime as shown here:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screenshot!  However my specs are 1920 x 1080 and your settings above say 720 x 480. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have version 15 and the interface is different.  So, I borrowed that screen shot from the internet somewhere to help point you in a direction.  Do you see the "Advanced" button?  Push it.  It will lead you to other choices that will look something like this:

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay cool.  I will check out the advanced button to update the specs. Thanks for your help on this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.  I hope it gets you where you want.  I'm a bit blind when it comes to Apple things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines