• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error during signature verification. Can't verify signature.

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figure 1

Capture 3.PNG

Figure 2

Capture 1.PNG

Figure 3

Capture2.PNG

I'm trying to validate a signature for a pdf file.

When I open the document a banner "At least one signature is invalid" with a signature panel button appears. (Refer to figure 1.)

When I open the signature panel and right click on the signature "Rev.1: Signed by Preflight Ticket Signature" and click "validate signature"

the error message appears (figure 2)

When I click "ok" another error message appears (figure 3).

How do I fix this problem?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too having the same problem. Can some address this issue at the earliest. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like an Enfocus (PitStop) problem. You should open a ticket with them. Invalid byte ranges imply that the file was not saved correctly during signing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yo man same here, ever since Adobe updated I have not been allowed to make notes in my PDF because it says the signature does not give me authorization, however, for the past year I have been able to type text boxes, highlight and mark my pdf for notes. I've never had a problem with signatures or editing a document before. I look at the signatures and see "Rev. 1: Signed By Preflight Ticket Signature. It will not let me validate it or change it. I have a board exam coming up and need to take notes. How do I get rid of this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines