• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile won't let me sign in?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom on my computer and on my iphone, and i was signed in to light room mobile on both devices. however randomly one day it sigend me out on my desktop app and now whenever I try to sign back in, the window goes blank I've uninstalled and re installed the program on my computer. signed in and out of creative cloud multiple times, but i'm still stuck with this loading screen.

here's the log in screen

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a526b4505092e127d8da613294a1d508/tumblr_omq2odBtHB1vl041to2_500.png

here is after i put my password in. the screen just stays like this until i close the program down.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1ef251dd02fda6f44a0222a5b3882d43/tumblr_omq2odBtHB1vl041to1_400.png

I don't know why it randomly decided to do this, but if anyone could help that would be awesome. thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

jimb5207122  wrote

I have same issue with ver 5.7.1 on Mac. Also, it is from CC system...This is the only place I've ever received the software from.

Then you are running an older version of OS X, if you are using a Mac, or the bit version of Windows you are using is 32 bit and the newer LR 2015/6 doesn't work on 32bit operating systems. You are kind of SOL until you update the OS you are using to either a newer OS X version or a 64bit version of Windows 7, 8 or 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of LR are you using? Go to the Help menu then About Adobe PS LR and post the exact version displayed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's 5.7.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shannonc43488797  wrote

I think it's 5.7.1

Go to the Help menu then "About Adobe PS LR".

And if it is LR 5.7.1 it is not from the Creative Cloud system and can't sync with LR Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue with ver 5.7.1 on Mac. Also, it is from CC system...This is the only place I've ever received the software from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jimb5207122  wrote

Then you are running an older version of OS X, if you are using a Mac, or the bit version of Windows you are using is 32 bit and the newer LR 2015/6 doesn't work on 32bit operating systems. You are kind of SOL until you update the OS you are using to either a newer OS X version or a 64bit version of Windows 7, 8 or 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I've solved it...Though I'm completely up to date across OS X, and, theoretically Lightroom, it seems that when CC did its latest update to the latest version, it failed to delete the previous version. So, when launched from the dock as usual, it had been launching the old version of Lightroom and triggering the issue I and maybe others were having.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines