• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive pdf blurry

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made presentation slides in Indesign and added page transitions. Then I exported the file as an Interactive PDF. When I open the file in Adobe Acrobat it looks fine, but as soon as I transition to the next page the entire slide becomes blurry. Both text and images are not sharp. The difference is very clear between the file upon opening and once the pages transition. Unfortunately the 'Export to Interactive PDF' dialog does not provide many options.

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you take a screenshot of the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John Mensinger,

Yes, I can. I've attached screenshots of a slide, left is upon opening the pdf and right is once the page has been transitioned.

screenshot_left_open.pngscreenshot_right_transition.png

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, that doesn't necessarily look like an egregious malfunction or anything, but I do see the difference. Honestly, I don't have a lot of experience with Acrobat page transitions, but it seems believable that once transitioning is active, the rendering engine might assume a different mode of operation (anti-aliasing) than it runs while displaying static pages of vector-based content.

A couple things you could try:

• Post this on the Acrobat forum, where it might be more likely to reach a seen-this-before audience
  • Visit the Rendering section of Acrobat's Preferences dialog (Edit > Preferences > Page Display...), and try changing one setting at a time, then testing for a different result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines