• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I organize pages within the desktop app (on a mac) anymore?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I choose that action or ask to add it from the tools menu, it keep pushing me to the Web service vs using the app?  I have a full CC subscription, shouldn't I have full access to all the features in the app itself?   I checked to make sure I was logged in properly and I am (I even logged out and logged back in just to be sure). 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. You posted your question in the non-technical Lounge forum, which is where you can connect with your peers for conversations that don't directly relate to product help and support.

Let us know what application you are asking about (for example, Photoshop, Premiere, Captivate), and we’ll move your question to the appropriate forum so that you can get the answer you are looking for.

~Barb

P.S. For a list of all available product forums, see https://forums.adobe.com/welcome/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am asking about Acrobat and your support/forum pages are very confusing, hard to navigate.   I have a full CC subscription and want to use Acrobat and it is not allowing me to use some of the key features (e.g. organize pages).   I have checked to make sure I am logged in properly and have logged in and out a couple of times.  Nothing changes, I keep being pushed to a web service when I try to use those features.   Please point me to where I can get support for this problem.

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to an Acrobat forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It actually sounds like you're using Reader (AKA Acrobat Reader, unfortunately)... What does the title of the window say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines