Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.8 Automatic Import does not work anymore

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

since upgrading to Version 6.8, the automatic import does not work anymore. I'm not able to open the Automatic Import setting window anymore and new pictures are not automatic imported into Lightroom - Any ideas?

Fred

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Hi friedhelmb,

Please update Lightroom for 6.9/2015.9 version which includes the fix for Lightroom 2015.8: Cannot access Auto Import Settings form File menu | Photoshop Family Customer Community

refer: Lightroom CC 2015.9 now available

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to create a new empty “watched folder” ?

Auto-import photos into Lightroom 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known bug introduced in 2015.8 / 6. 8 and acknowledged by Adobe: Lightroom 2015.8: Cannot access Auto Import Settings form File menu | Photoshop Family Customer Comm... . Please me-too that bug report and add details of your issue to make it a little more likely that Adobe might fix the problem soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friedhelmb,

Please update Lightroom for 6.9/2015.9 version which includes the fix for Lightroom 2015.8: Cannot access Auto Import Settings form File menu | Photoshop Family Customer Comm...

refer: Lightroom CC 2015.9 now available

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mohit,

I am having the Auto Import issue and have confirmed I am running 2015.9.  Please advise if there is something I can do to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As described in the bug report referenced above, Adobe tried to fix this in 2015.9 / 6.9, but the fix didn't work for everyone: Lightroom 2015.8: Cannot access Auto Import Settings from File menu | Photoshop Family Customer Comm... 

The only known workaround is to roll back to 2015.7 / 6.7: Lightroom roll back to prior update version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines