Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to stamp LOWER visible layers?

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

How do I stamp LOWER visible layers? without upper visible layers, without flatten.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Stamp visible stamps the visible compost into a layer.  If There are some layers you do not want in the stamped layer temporary turn off their visibility and stamp the composite you want. then reset the layers visibility that you turn off. Be careful where in the layer stack you have the stamped layer. If its on top it may hide the  layer you turn visible when you turn them back visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not really following you.  It sounds like you want to use the Clone tool using lower layers as a source.  If that is the case, make a new layer at the top of the stack, and set the clone tool to sample all layers in the Options bar.  If I am not understanding you correctly, explain in more detail, and perhaps paste your workspace and image to this thread with the layers panel showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, sir.

No, I'm not talking about clone. I mean:  merge current and all lower visible layers without flatten. And without upper visible layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean copy merged?  If so then select the upper most layer (it must be turned on) and use ​Shift Ctrl Alt E​ or Shift Cmd Opt E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stamp visible stamps the visible compost into a layer.  If There are some layers you do not want in the stamped layer temporary turn off their visibility and stamp the composite you want. then reset the layers visibility that you turn off. Be careful where in the layer stack you have the stamped layer. If its on top it may hide the  layer you turn visible when you turn them back visible.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JJMack  wrote

Be careful where in the layer stack you have the stamped layer. If its on top it may hide the  layer you turn visible when you turn them back visible.

If this happens, Ctrl click the relevant layer to load it as a selection. add a layer mask to the Stamped layer, and invert the layer mask (Ctrl i or Cmd i)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines