• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Grays to White easily

Enthusiast ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to change the grey text and highlights stark white in this UI without effect the rest of the image to much.I've tried select a color without much luck.It's the text and Icons that's difficult to select well.

Any suggestion are greatly appreciated.

Stock Camtasia UI.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Hey! Do you require something like this? I did this by adjusting curves and adding more light to it. Thereby giving me a lighter shade of grey.Or else if you have a vector file for this you can change the color of shapes individually in illustrator easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Do you require something like this? I did this by adjusting curves and adding more light to it. Thereby giving me a lighter shade of grey.Or else if you have a vector file for this you can change the color of shapes individually in illustrator easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Bahaar Khan,

I'm sorry that it took me so long to respond.

I only want to whiten the grey text without lightening the rest of the image.

Thanks for your input.I see that my original question didn't indicate that very clearly.I want to keep the other colors unchanged.It would probably be easier to mask and add white text.The Icons create another challenge altogether. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines