• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015.9 import button inoperative, auto import settings produces error

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two problems that seemingly occurred just today:

(1) In the Library module, the Import button in the lower left is grayed out and inoperative.

(2) In the menu, when I click on Auto Import Settings, I get an error message as follows:

Unexpected error performing command:?:0:attempt to index a nil value

Is this a known bug in the 2015.9 update?

Are efforts underway to fix this?

I can no longer import any images into Lightroom.

Thank you for any help on this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Hi Cutthroatangler,

You may try and reset the Lightroom preferences to fix the first problem. refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6  and your second issue is acknowledged as a bug in Lightroom 2015.8 and continue in 2015.9, refer: Lightroom 2015.8: Cannot access Auto Import Settings from File menu | Photoshop Family Customer Community. Our engineering team working on this issue.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cutthroatangler,

You may try and reset the Lightroom preferences to fix the first problem. refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6  and your second issue is acknowledged as a bug in Lightroom 2015.8 and continue in 2015.9, refer: Lightroom 2015.8: Cannot access Auto Import Settings from File menu | Photoshop Family Customer Comm.... Our engineering team working on this issue.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines