• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo checking tool for JIMDO.

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody i am writing from switzerland so excuse my english.I plan on starting a sublimation buissness and have now got cc17.I am looking for a tool to put in my jimdo web page, so that when people download there pictures to put on products , they can check it themselfs in the size it will be printed. Does anybody know of such a tool i could buy and put into my jimdo site.? It is becoming a bit of a problem as i might have to get someone to programm one for me and that is expensive.A finished product where i could just link up would be so good. Thank you all for any information regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get someone to help you describe in English what you want to do.  English is not an easy language at least for  me its not and its my native American language that I failed pass in school. I see the JIMDO has been around since 2007 but that news to me. Jimdo - Wikipedia

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jimdo is a website to make your own websites right? What products are you referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many products glass Picture frames, mugs, plasic bags, hand bags. When people order the product they also send me a Picture but so many are of bad quility and too small, and do not fit the size they wish. I spend so much time getting back in touch with them and asking them for new Pictures. I thought if i have a Picture tool with differant size boxes,Then  for the product they choose, they can download there own Picture and see for themselfs if it will work.

Yes JIMDO is a web building platform.

Thanks for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you need a similar tool like this. Check their video on their homepage, its a separate too but i dont know how will you collaborate this with your website.

LiveSurface : Concepts need Context : Context

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines