• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe presenter unable to open wmv files/ doesnt record audio

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe presenter is creating wmv files that it cant open and also records no audio. Application is also slow and struggles to end recordings.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Presenter Video Express should create an MP4 of your screen recording and a WMV of your webcam and a WAV file of the audio recording.

If the WMV is not working, and there is no audio, make sure you have your webcam and mic correctly selected and that they are compatable with the settings within APVE. Other than that you may want to check that your graphics drivers are up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Presenter Video Express publishes in MP4 format.

Just want to confirm, are you "publishing" your project? Or are you just checking the project files? Which might be in the .wmv format.

More information on how to publish your project is available here: Presenter Video Express Help | Publishing your video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just checking the files so yes I understand why the file format showed up that way now thanks. Only issue I'm having now is the project failing to end. Is there admin rights associated with that?  On same pc my projects were ending fine while another user's projects kept crashing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's interesting that the other user's projects are failing to publish but your projects were publishing fine. I suggest you drop in an email using the contact-us dialog in the product to get in touch with the support team who might be able to assist you further.

Follow the steps mentioned here to contact the support team: Troubleshooting and support 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources