Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comment copier un gabarit d'un document sur un autre dans InDesign

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je souhaiterais savoir comment copier un gabarit ou une mise en page d'un document InDesign sur un autre. Le format est le même bien entendu.

J'ai beau chercher, je n'ai pas trouvé.

Merci pour votre aide

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

In the Pages Pallet flyout Menu, there is an item called Move Pages...

It brings up a dialog that lets you choose where within the new document to put the moved pages.

In order to move Master pages, have the Masters you wish to move selected before going to the menu, and you will see Move Master...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Pages Pallet flyout Menu, there is an item called Move Pages...

It brings up a dialog that lets you choose where within the new document to put the moved pages.

In order to move Master pages, have the Masters you wish to move selected before going to the menu, and you will see Move Master...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow thank you so much for your quick reply!!!

It makes things so much easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome -- I'm glad I could help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I was wondering how I can switch left and right page. It seems I can't change the template and put the left one on the right and vice versa.

It's easy with pictures to just download them again, but when it's a whole page complex layout I was thinking it would be much easier to swicht left and right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To switch page positions, click in the pages pallet on the icon of the page you wish to move, and drag it to its new position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried already, but it seems left page can't go on the right, and right can't go on the left. Do I have to click on an option to enable switching left and right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be able to be moved. What happens when you try?

Screenshot 2017-03-30 08.55.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the tip! I forgot to unlock the templates. Actually it doesn't really switch, I get both layers on both sides. How come? But at least I don't have to start all over, I just have to remove layers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines