• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scene Pauses

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a scene with two puppets. After I uploaded the dialog for both puppets and synced the lip sync a strange line/highlight appeared in my timeline. Now when I run the scene back, it pauses when it gets to the line / highlighted portion. How do I remove that? Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 12.02.45 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Here is an example. My scene duration is 19 sec, and that is where the line is. Just change your duration to about 3 and see if the line moves.

Example_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That line looks like the point of your scene duration setting. What scene duration have  you set?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is an example. My scene duration is 19 sec, and that is where the line is. Just change your duration to about 3 and see if the line moves.

Example_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! I figured it was something easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not the only one to ask this - we could make it a lot easier to find! Thanks Jerry for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess the possibility to drag the line and thereby changing the length of the scene directly in the timeline would be toppodapops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines