Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Problem

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud

Hi there I licensed an incorrect file online - it said it was 21 seconds duration but only plays 1...can you please assist?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Hi Megan,

Thanks for reporting this video to us as we found the same issue in the video as you reported and we are contacting the contributor about the same.

I apologize for the experience and to help you serve better, I have added 2 free video credits in your account which you can use for your search on Adobe Stock site.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Megan,

I apologize for the trouble.

Can you help me with the file number so that we can check and assist you better?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be a different version online that actually runs for its

intended duration.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena,

can you please advise on the above issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Megan,

We are still checking for the same.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have an estimated time? As you have my funds and I need the footage. there is another upload of the same shot that does run for 20 seconds can i get access to that please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Megan, I understand the concern. Do not worry, we will help you get the correct video else we will refund the money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe

it has now been days where you have my money, and I don't have a useable image. PLEASE REFUND IMMEDIATELY so I can take action and use a different source.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Megan,

Thanks for reporting this video to us as we found the same issue in the video as you reported and we are contacting the contributor about the same.

I apologize for the experience and to help you serve better, I have added 2 free video credits in your account which you can use for your search on Adobe Stock site.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I am just trying to use the 2 video credits and can't locate them? can you please advise me where i can locate these credits?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Megan, you just need to sign out and sign back into your account and you can check your available credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started