Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicating HTML Objects/Animated Text?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am new to this so apologies if the title makes no sense! Basically I created some animated text using Adobe Animate CC, and I want to implement it into Adobe Muse. However, I want to be able to duplicate this animation, but at the same time I want to be able to edit the text in the code for each individual duplication. I have figured out how to do this for a single animation and import it into Muse by publishing the Animate file and including the JavaScript and HTML files in the export, then copying the HTML file into a HTML Object in Muse, and then when I export the HTML from Muse I can change the text in the .js file so that whenever I reload the .html file the text is updated, without having to go back into Adobe Animate to change it. Now this is all great but when I try and duplicate the HTML Object in Muse, it doesn't show the duplications in the browser when I view the exported HTML.

SO basically all I want to do is to be able to animate some text in whatever program (whether that be After Effects or Animate for example), I then want to be able to duplicate it across the page in Muse, and I would like to be able to alter the text for each animation individually in the code. I have basically no coding knowledge, and the way we want the workflow to work we would be doing as little coding as possible ourselves, so if there is a workaround without having to write too much code then that would be great! I may just be missing something and there may be a completely simple way to do this, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

The simplest way to do that us using a 3rd party widget for this. Just look here: https://creative.adobe.com/addons/search?pp=MUSE&ppv=%3CMUSE%20version%20number%3E&locale=%3Clocale%3E&q=text

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simplest way to do that us using a 3rd party widget for this. Just look here: https://creative.adobe.com/addons/search?pp=MUSE&ppv=%3CMUSE%20version%20number%3E&locale=%3Clocale%...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't think to look at widgets! Found one that does exactly what I want Thank you sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines