• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse pointer problem

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using Photoshop elements 15 and premier elements 15 for a couple of months and last week i started to have a problem with my mouse pointer. When trying to add video transitions my mouse pointer changes to two pointers, one black and the other white with a circle underneath, once this happens everything freezes and i need to go to the task manager to close the program.

I have downloaded all updates and even re-formatted the computer but the problem continues. Could someone please help as this is becoming frustrating as i can't do anything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Thank you for your help, the problem was my computer didn't have enough memory to be able to use the video editor even after reformatting and having virtually nothing on it. I have installed it on another computer that has a d drive and now it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only on Photoshop Elements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, on both when I open the video editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen on other, non-Adobe applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only happens on photoshop and only in the video editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would start with updating your video driver directly from the video card manufacturer's site.

What video card and driver version number do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the driver is Intel(r) graphics family, i have updated it, but the problem is still happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What driver number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have no idea, this is all i can find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you updated the driver using the screenshot, it may not be up to date, even if it says it is.  You need to go directly to the video card manufacturer's site.  What model graphics card is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help, the problem was my computer didn't have enough memory to be able to use the video editor even after reformatting and having virtually nothing on it. I have installed it on another computer that has a d drive and now it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines