• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync photos between multiple desktops using Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom Creative Cloud, and have some photos in there. I want a workflow where I take some pictures on the go on my phone, some on my SLR... I want to connect the SLR to a laptop and upload them to my Creative Cloud and be able to edit them in Lightroom desktop on the laptop... then, when I get to my home PC... viola! I'd like to have the same collection and edits there.

Is this possible?

When I tried to sync from my laptop, I got a message saying i'd be replacing the current sync (i'm guessing my home desktop) which seems to imply that it is 1 mobile to 1 PC sync... is that accurate? Can I configure this in anyway?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

You can only have one catalog synced with Cloud at present. So, what you're asking for isn't possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can only have one catalog synced with Cloud at present. So, what you're asking for isn't possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines