Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video on a Muse website

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to have a short video play from within  Muse-created website.   I have an MP4 file ready to use, but it seems I have to convert to OGG and WEBM to allow for  older browsers and devices where possible.   At first glance, no such conversions are possible with "ENCODER"for instance.  I did discover a conversation on a forum dated 2011, but not much help,   What is the situation in March 2017 is there an app within CC which can handle such a task please.   I would be grateful for your advice.   If this is not possible is there a recommended piece of software that will carry out the needed conversions?

Many thanks

Tony Scott

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you good people for trying to assist me.   I downloaded "FREEMAKER" converter, but regret it does not run on iMac, just Windows machines.   So I will try Moro and let you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a quick update, the link to miro converter takes me to the download page, but on clicking the download button I get the message page not found, so I have sent email to their support team.    Pleas Adobe create a converter.   I have Media Encoder installed, but I don;t think it does the trick and learning resources are very scarce.Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Miro is excellent software but is not producing .OGG (.OGV) CORRECT FILES.

Try to use Free Video Converter. It works fine.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll check it for you tomorrow on EST...I'm curious too...hope I can figure it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can follow the link and convert your video in any format online. Miro Video Converter have depreciated a long time ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess my version works fine on my mac...convertIing anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning from UK   Finally got video of time lapse "Procreate" painting onto my Muse website: http://www.uksgraphicsanddesign.co.uk/index.html   It appears to work on browsers on my iMac, but not on iPad Pro and I would not want it on phones anyway.   So 1440/1250/1105 breakpoints, OK on Mac and Windows, but not working on iPad with the huge resolution.   I managed to convert MP$ to Webm and OGV, using an on-line converter and loaded into the page using ultimate video player (paid $9.00) for the widget from Muse for You developer

So a partial success and thanks for your advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is because Apple and Chrome block the autoplay function to prevent additional data charges from the visitor's cellphone network. No data is loaded until the user taps the play button on the audio or video player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uptonsdad

hope I was of some help...maybe you can get a chance to redo Flying Custard website too...and get the flash stuff off it. Apple doesn't support Flash on mobile so it wouldn't be a bad idea to let them know.

also hope that W3C link was of some help too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uptonsdad...I meant to give you this link. HTML5 Video

It might be helpful...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines