• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Desktop not Connecting to Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 5, and want to have it sync with Lightroom for Mobile. However when I click on Get Started with Lightroom Mobile and sign in the dialog box just go grey and nothing happens. I have quit LR multiple times and tried again, but just keep getting the same issue. Anyone have the same issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

You are running the Perpetual license version of LR 5 which can not use LR Mobile. For that you need to subscribe to the Photographers subscription plan that included LR CC 2015 and PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are running the Perpetual license version of LR 5 which can not use LR Mobile. For that you need to subscribe to the Photographers subscription plan that included LR CC 2015 and PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same issue and I have the Photography plan. The login pop up screen shows up but after I login nothing happens.

I noticed that when I launch Lr, my name shows on the Identity plate on the top left of the screen but imediately disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Photography plan.

Please open Lightroom and click on the Menu > Help > System Info...

Report the version number of Lr that you see on the top line.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After several attempts to reinstall, I unistalled Lightroom and Creative Cloud, deleted all folders under AppData/loca/Adobe, cleaned up the registry and reinstalled Creative cloud and Lr. It is working now. Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5.7.1 [994254]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Francois,

But the correct answer from Just Shoot Me still applies.

5.7.1 is a 'standalone' perpetual version (as is 6.0 to 6.9).

Mobile syncing is not available in any standalone version.

Only the Photography Creative Cloud Plan ( currently CC2015.9) has Lightroom mobile sync.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Photography Creative Cloud Plan but I was only able to download the 5.7.1 LR version from the start (on a PC running on Windows 10). Mobile syncing worked just fine so far, until last week. Noiw I have the same issue discussed here (blank screen when trying to connect)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do subscribe to the Photography Plan, you should be using the "Adobe Creative Cloud App" to install Lr and Ps.

Open the CC Desktop App. Click on the [Apps] tab and check the buttons beside the programs listed. If you are not running CC2015.9 then the App button should show- [Update]

Sometimes it may be needed to sign out of the CC App, then sign in again, to see the [update] buttons.

Can you describe what "blank screen" you see when "trying to connect"?  Trying to connect to what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the creative cloud app to install over and over again but every time it only showed Lr 5 and no updates available. The Ps app is the right one though.

The "blank screen" I mentioned was the login window for Lr Mobile. I enter my email address and password, click to connect and the window just become blank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a thought-  Is your computer 64 or 32bit operating system?  [Windows Control panel > System:  System Type: ?? ]

Current versions of Lr will not run in 32bit systems.

Can you show a screen-clip of the 'login window for Lr Mobile' ? to help me understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is a 32bit OSCapture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've the same mobile connection issue as DesOMBAKA from a desktop Lightroom 5.7.1 64bit

It was working well until recently with this version :

For your information, I've also a subscription to the photography plan and i'm connecting well to Lr CC (2015 v10).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can only connect to LR mobile from one version of LR and from One catalog in that version of LR and from only one computer.

You can have multiple Mobile Devices connecting. But only one catalog from one computer from one install of LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines