• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Venus Optics - Laowa 15mm Macro Wide

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would like to know if anyone using the lens profile for Laowa 15 mm Macro Wide lens in lightroom! It use to be in the profile options, I use it for a longtime!  now after update LR there only Laowa 60 mm & 105 mm in the profile options...

would like know if any had this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Azurrum ,

The only two supported Laowa lenses in Lightroom are the 60 and the 105 mm. Please refer Work with lens profiles in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Camera Raw and try creating your own lens profile or check Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC ​(Lens profile downloader)

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Azurrum ,

The only two supported Laowa lenses in Lightroom are the 60 and the 105 mm. Please refer Work with lens profiles in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Camera Raw and try creating your own lens profile or check Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC ​(Lens profile downloader)

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash! Thanks for your response.

as I wrote I have used that Lens profile in LR!

have hundreds of photos to show this.

have tried to make a Lens Profile... very difficult program to handle

Thank you Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as I wrote I have used that Lens profile in LR!

Was it on the same computer and on a previous version?

Lens profiles are saved on location:-

Windows:-

C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0\Downloaded

On a Mac:-

Macintosh HD / Users / [your username] / Library / Application Support / Adobe / CameraRaw / LensProfiles /

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! sorry but there is no C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0\Downloaded

om my computer

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Navigate to this folder.Do not copy paste in the address bar in explorer. You'll see your username in under Users folder and then rest of the path is same.

Note that you must allow hidden files to show up as the "appdata" folder is hidden.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I belive you about it's not supported in LR at this moment... but it use to be before update!

and the support should have callad me days ago... never heard from any support.. this was about a doffrent problem that came with the update..

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines