• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because of Windows 10 update my pc crashed resulting in a complete reinstall which meant all software was lost.  Because I had Lightroom 3 and 4 discs I have managed to install them back to my pc.  However the upgrade for 6 was purchased via a serial number only which is showing as registered to myself but I am unable to install this can you help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

You don't need a previous version installed in order to install Lightroom 6. Go to the following webpage and install Lightroom 6, the full program installer. Then install the Lightroom 6.9 update.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you unable to install Lightroom 6? Do you have the serial number? What is happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the serial number and my product is registered at Adobe but that is not helping me install it back onto my pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any particular reason for reinstalling versions 3 and 4?

If your end goal is to reinstall version 6 (upgrade) there's no need to reinstall earlier versions first. That's just a waste of disk space.

Just install 6, enter your version 6 upgrade serial number then enter your version 4 serial number when prompted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because I had the original discs for 3 and 4 to install from and am at a loss as to how I can up upgrade it to 6 as my product is registered and I cannot find any way to re download this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need a previous version installed in order to install Lightroom 6. Go to the following webpage and install Lightroom 6, the full program installer. Then install the Lightroom 6.9 update.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Many thanks for your help, LR 6 loaded ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having Trouble with my Lightroom 6 loading.   It will sit and load forever and nothing comes up.  I'm thinking I may need to uninstall then reinstall but I don't have the serial number as I purchased online and don't have the email with it.   Any ideas how to get the serial number?   I can't seem to find a direct email to possibly get the serial number from Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines