• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widget .mulib Creative Cloud or Dropbox Sync for Automatic updates for Widgets.

Participant ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if this is a feature, or possibly even requesting a feature, but is there a way to integrate Say Dropbox with Muse, or maybe even the Creative Cloud Library to support .mulib files? Say I buy set of widgets, and they are updated on a daily/weekly basis. I want to be able to have those automatically updated within muse or wherever on a cloud, so when the creator of the widget updates it. Its automatically updated in Muse's library. Also if there is a way or could be a way to make custom widgets say a storefront for example,  retain all settings by the user when it is replaced by an updated widget? or if that is not the case, maybe when the widget is updated in the library, it somehow finds the code of the outdated widget and updated automatically while being used? If any of these are or can be a feature, please let me know. If it is Awesome, could you please help me on how to set that up, if it is not, i really think that would be a great and powerful feature to have within muse.

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines