Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse latest update- Contact form & Recaptcha

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

What is wrong with the contact form? I still see there have not been any improvements made and it looks like the bug that still exists.

As a user when I click the recaptcha, it does not show images to select and when I click the submit button too, there isn't any feedback message showing that the message has been sent.

Could you please recommend a correct solution. I already tried so many solutions but could not succeed, I am afraid that this will frustrate my potential business clients in contacting my company.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vsfe,

Apologize for your frustration, but we haven't heard of many issues with the contact form with the latest release. I suggest getting in touch with Contact Customer Care for further investigation.

We suggest that you post the solution here after your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you also try the suggestion in this doc - reCAPTCHA 2.0 server error -- SOLVED

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines