• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop = Slow / Sluggish / PC Shut Down

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have been trying to hunt down this problem since the 2017 version of PS CC, Open Photoshop and everything is great until 5 minutes in and everything slows when I use the menu bar. The courser will freeze then move very slowly and eventually it will lock up and restart my PC. I am a computer technician and have done every hardware test imaginable and have also upgraded to an SSD, I have been through the searches for this issue including performance settings, turning off font displays, enabling and disabling various performance settings, reinstalling and the problem persists. I only have this issue when using Photoshop. I also use Auto Cad which is very resource intensive, and I am unsure why Photoshop is so sluggish. My PC Specs are "Windows 10 64 bit, 16 gigs memory, AMD FX-8350 8-Core Processor and a 2 gig AMD Raedon R9 GPU. Someone please help.

[moved from non-technical Lounge to Photoshop forum by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

When your having your problem have you use the Windows Task Manager to see it there s a lot activity happening or little activity that may indicate there is some sort of contention processes are blocking other processes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When your having your problem have you use the Windows Task Manager to see it there s a lot activity happening or little activity that may indicate there is some sort of contention processes are blocking other processes.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines