• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a help

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I was trying to import pictures but it didn't work. It starts to count them all but after it counting down to zero. Does anybody can help with that?thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a Non Technical forum. Which Adobe program are you referring to? I'll move the post to the correct forum once you state which program you are asking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going to need more info than "It didn't work". What exact steps are you taking? Where are the images stored you are trying to import?

What do you see in the import dialog window? Please post a screen shot of the import dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay

i go to File-Import photos and video-select a source ( I'm choosing a folder and the lightrPom doesn't see them it looks like emp there. But when I make a bigger screen with this and can see each fordels, I see the pictures also but I can't mark them. If I select Import, the number going up and then down to zero and it says no pictures was found)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are they grayed out? Do you have Add selected at the top? Do you have include Subfolders checked?

Please post a screen shot of the whole import dialog window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines