• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install an older version of Lightroom with the product code and without the CD?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Lightroom 4 in 2014, which came with the CD and product code. No problems, great application.

Fast forward to today, I have a new laptop and I still have the CD / Product Code with original packaging. The one problem that I have is that my new laptop doesn't have a CD port. It just has usb/hdmi/sd slots. I guess newer skinnier laptops are ditching the CD feature nowadays. So the CD is a no.

I logged in and tried to activate my product from the creative suite page but my product code was shorter than what it required. (22 numbers/letters total, but it required 24). Is there a specific site where I can activate my product online for my LIghtroom 4?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

You apparently don't have the right serial number. A valid Lightroom serial number is six groups of four numbers, the first four are always 1160. If you can find that number, here is the link where you can download Lightroom 4:

Adobe - Lightroom : For Windows : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4.1

Adobe - Lightroom : For Macintosh : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You apparently don't have the right serial number. A valid Lightroom serial number is six groups of four numbers, the first four are always 1160. If you can find that number, here is the link where you can download Lightroom 4:

Adobe - Lightroom : For Windows : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4.1

Adobe - Lightroom : For Macintosh : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"six groups of four numbers".

Ok thank you, and thank you for the links. I just found my serial number, and used my serial number to activate Lightroom 4 on my new laptop. Thank you for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines