• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 15 photo editing [Bought Premiere Elements. Need Photoshop Elements instead]

Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My son received this as a birthday gift, very excited to edit photos and bring in different elements. When it's loaded, the interface seems to favor video content and video content only. What's the best way to get started with using this product simply for photos?  Any advice for someone new to Photoshop Element? Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I think I figured out the problem--did I buy the wrong thing? I just realized I have Adobe Premiere Elements. Am I out of luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Return Premiere Elements following this process

Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

Buy Photoshop Elements for your operating system (Windows or Mac).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines