• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-Ins gone tried everything (i think)

Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks!

I got NIk and Topaz which worked just fine until now. 17.0.1 seems not to adopt any i of my plugs. I have reinstalled. I have moved the plug in folder and moved it back again. Copy the files.. I got no error msgs besides I have no plug ins besides ps standards.  And of of course I rebooted ps after every action. Nothing works. Am I the only one or are there more of us..and if, have you solved it? Let me know how

cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be clear..All plugs is showing up in the plugin folder but PS dont showing them in filter list.  And for the record it works just fine in LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plugins should always be reinstalled, not just copied over. The old plugin version may not work correctly in the new Photoshop version.

It's the plugin vendor's responsibility to update their plugins for new host app versions. Go to their site and check for updated versions, then do a clean install of a plugin version that is compatible.

Moving the plugin over may work, but no guarantees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have reinstalled not just copied over, sry for  not making that clear. But I also replaced the folder with the old one too, when the re installations failed. However all plug ins are in the folder as they should and have always been. They are updated, as much they can be according to the developer site. The funny thing is that they worked for a week ago and Im always up to date with my versions, as far I know it havent been any new update since then.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines