• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ps stop working

Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all : Got the full suite a few months ago, running Photoshop and ligthroom on my laptop all the time, but today Photoshop won't run once I strat it will tell me that a problem caused to stop, running on win 10, I have uninstalled 2 times and don't work  does work fine in my desktop, any Ideas?

Thanks

Mariano

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi you should change the DLL name in your system then all default path will change, then restart PS it's work fine. Try this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How i change dll

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi could u explain little bit more ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mariano,

Please try steps below:-

Could you try steps mentioned in this Article Photoshop CC 2015 crashes on launch or exit | Windows

• Navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 Open Photoshop.exe
  • If it does not open Right Click Photoshop.exe and select Run as Administrator

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have tried your method but still same problem goes on.

my uptades are up and everything and other cc programme are run as stable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gokayg,

May I know if you are facing the same issue and getting the same error message as Mariano?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i ve solved my problem by accidentally

there was a strange programme occur on my hidden icons that i did not installed. so i delete it and ps run with stable.

everthing is ok now.

so for whom want to know programme name is web companion made by lavasoft, some kind of anti spyware

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wont work  i do have Ps 2017 It loads  , Akash it try to load get to main screen( never load the welcome page) and then message that  encounter a problem and need to stop working and need to close and then window looking for solution etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marianos,

That indicates that there is a problem with your GPU driver. Please take a look at this article Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not is not working.still did upgrade all lenovo drivers, wonder if i delete the cloud and start again will help? is there any chat from Adobe that you can do a wedex?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mariano,

You can get in touch with our Technical Support team. See Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines