• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newly downloaded Lightroom won't launch

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have just purchased Creative Cloud and downloaded Lightroom but it won't launch no matter how many times I logged out and logged back in, as suggested on many forums. I did this in the app and in my online account as well, restarted the computer several times and the "open" button still won't react. This is very frustrating because I should be working on my photos tonight and I've paid for this. Can somebody please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Hi alexag,

You may try few things and check if that helps.

1. Reset Lightroom preferences. refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

2. Try launching the application into another user account.

3. Uninstall Lightroom, restart machine and reinstall it. Download Photoshop Lightroom

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem- the CC App button to [OPEN] Lightroom does not work. To click is no response what-so-ever.

My solution, and I can only suggest you try this- locate the Lightroom app ( Lightroom.exe for Windows ) and double-click to try and open Lr.

If this works, create a Shortcut link on the taskbar or desktop.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alexag,

You may try few things and check if that helps.

1. Reset Lightroom preferences. refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

2. Try launching the application into another user account.

3. Uninstall Lightroom, restart machine and reinstall it. Download Photoshop Lightroom

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines