• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign interface looks too simple

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got InDesign, but it's way simpler than it should be. I've used it in the past and there were advanced tool bars above and all, but in this one there are barely any options of what you can do. Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot might help.

Or click Help (Win) or InDesign (Mac) > About and tell us which version is running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ll take one guess that you have a Windows 10 device with touch capability. If that’s the case it will default to the touch workspace. Change it.

If not, we’ll need some screenshots and system specs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect Bob is correct, Shanna. To disable the Touch workspace, click the word Touch in the top right of the screen, and select Essentials, Advanced, or another favorite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shanna,

Were you able to resolve the issue you were having with any of the suggestions above? Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best,

Wren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines