• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign into creative cloud with new account, no option to switch

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe cc and a few other apps the other week onto my computer and had accidentally used an account with an old email address that I can no longer access or get into. I created a new account with my current email address and went to download Acrobat DC. EVERY time I go to try and access any of the installed apps or download new ones to the computer, the CC pops up and says that the email address for the old account has to be verified. There is no option to logout of that one and login to a new one, and I can not delete/uninstall the program because it's logged in and I can't give the permission through the account that I am locked out of to delete it.

I NEED to access the apps I already paid for and get some work done and I have no way to do so, any ideas or suggestions on fixing this?? The ONLY options there are Help, Pin to notification area, quit, resend verification email and check again & continue.

Someone PLEASE help me remove this old account and access the CC with my new one, I need to get this work done asap! 😞

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

The option to Sign Out is in the preferences of the CC DTA. Click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and select Preferences. In there you will find the option to Sign Out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of your account... Uninstall... run the Cleaner...

-for non-Cloud programs you need to DE-activate before uninstalling

-https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activate-deactivate-products.html

-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html (and uninstall)

-using the cleaner after uninstalling and before reinstalling is often needed

-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

-Restart your computer... Sign in to your account... Reinstall

-and 5 steps in reply #1 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2144928

If the above doesn't work, you will have to contact Adobe

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no option to sign out though, that's the issue lol. I guess I'll just go ahead and contact support directly, thanks for the response though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the uninstall and cleaner links... as far as I know, you need to remove everything to then have the bad email information gone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option to Sign Out is in the preferences of the CC DTA. Click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and select Preferences. In there you will find the option to Sign Out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just Shoot Me - your answer does not work.  I've tried it several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

some things  change  over the years.

what problem are you having in 2022?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines