• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Framerate from TGA Files, stuck playing in 30

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recorded a clip in 60fps saving each frame as a separate TGA file, Everything works fine until I play what I have done. I find out that it plays back at 30fps, (1/2 speed recorded at.) I've gone to the composition settings and changed the framerate to 60, however all this did was double every frame. Effectively doubling y file size but keeping the video at 1/2 recorded speed. Anything helps, Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

The frame rate of an image sequence is set in footage interpolation. You'll find that option under the File menu. These are AE basics that you should know. You can also set the default interpolation in the Preferences. 60 fps is awfully fast for an image sequence and not really Avery practical frame rate for anything but slow motion. Work in 60 fps comps at your own peril. Most folks won't be able to watch the footage at that frame rate and it will look more like a video game than a movie.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The frame rate of an image sequence is set in footage interpolation. You'll find that option under the File menu. These are AE basics that you should know. You can also set the default interpolation in the Preferences. 60 fps is awfully fast for an image sequence and not really Avery practical frame rate for anything but slow motion. Work in 60 fps comps at your own peril. Most folks won't be able to watch the footage at that frame rate and it will look more like a video game than a movie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My recording was from a video game, thus the 60fps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines