• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto expand drop-down heading and scroll to bookmark

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2008 Sep 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the instructions for automatically expanding a drop-down heading as outlined on Peter Grainge's Web site. They worked beautifully. However, the topic does not scroll to the bookmark I created. I think I know why this is, but is there a way around it?

I think this is happening because the code reaches the bookmark before it knows how much text is hidden behind the drop-down heading. When the drop-down text is not expanded, scrolling is not necessary. The entire topic fits in the help window.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2008 Sep 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum.

Are you saying that when the dropdown is not expanded, the whole content of the target topic is displayed? If so the bookmark for the target topic will still be displayed and such of the content as fits below it. If you are wanting the page to scroll up to show the whole of the content, you would need to amend the javascript to scroll so that the bookmark goes to the top of the page. Currently it is only intended to expand the dropdown, nothing more.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp