• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help:Very annoying brushstroke problem

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this happened two days ago while I was animating. My brush strokes are doing this really annoying thing where instead of painting a solid black line they paint a transparent stroke with very small horizontal line patterns in them while my pen is pressed, then when I pick up my pen from my cintiq the solidify. I don't know how to get my original solid brush strokes back, I almost never  on forums before but I haven't found a solution to this problem anywhere!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you might have enabled Pressure or Tilt accidently. Try disabling it from the bottom of tools panel and then draw.

Also please confirm if the problem persists even  after you quit and relaunch Animate.

In case this doesn't help, can you share a video recording of your screen to show the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're using the Paint Brush Tool as opposed to the Brush Tool. The Paint Brush Tool can apply vector art to the brush strokes. You will see those lines with the Paint Brush but not the regular Brush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need to see a screenshot if possible - sounds like a video card related issue - what kind of system are you on?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines