• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD upgrade problem

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to upgrade the Adobe XD upgrade process in the process to 44% when he interrupted, then tried many times are still the same, feedback to Adobe staff, need 2 days to return, but now I am more anxious need to use the software, so here launched, please help professionals I, the error log is like this:

Exit Code: 191
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
- 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:0.6.16.7
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 0.6.16.7). Error code: '191'
ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HDCore\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with xml
Adobe.CC.XD
C:\adobeTemp\ETR8010.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appxbundle
x64
CN=Adobe Systems Incorporated, OU=Adobe Systems, O=Adobe Systems Incorporated, L=San Jose, S=California, C=US, SERIALNUMBER=2748129, OID.2.5.4.15=Private Organization, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.2=Delaware, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.3=US
adbxd:

Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00
x64
CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
C:\adobeTemp\ETR8010.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

false

with error code 1
ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

We've analyzed the logs you've sent.

It looks like an Windows issue where UWP is failing as firewall is not working as per the logs files.

We can recommend to retry update after bringing on the firewall service. Please refer to links below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_store/cannot-install-apps-get-error-code-0x80073d0a/604fbd8e-7cfd-4512-a3db-e87aba8765cf

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2785579/win8-app-modern-modern-apps-fail-to-install-update-with-error-0x80073d0a-if-windows-firewall-service-is-disabled

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wdsw38072275​,

Could you please collect log files using the Adobe Log Collector Tool and send them to me in a private message?

Find the "Message" option in the popup that appears when you hover my name.

Also, could you please also check the answer to this other question, Installer issue with exit code 191 , maybe it applies to your case too.

Thank you,

Dan Popa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much,Dan,I will try it,But all the information is in my laptop. I'll send it back to you when I get back.thank you so much last time~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've analyzed the logs you've sent.

It looks like an Windows issue where UWP is failing as firewall is not working as per the logs files.

We can recommend to retry update after bringing on the firewall service. Please refer to links below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_store/cannot-install-apps-get-er...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2785579/win8-app-modern-modern-apps-fail-to-install-update-...

Could you please also check the answer to this other question, Installer issue with exit code 191 , maybe it applies to your case too.

Please let me know if this solves the issue.

Thank you,
Dan Popa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer to this question,i can use my Adobe XD ,i'm so happy now.

thank you very much ,Dan~~~~~~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi wdsw38072275​, glad I could help.

So you were able to install XD after you enabled the firewall service?

Thanks,

Dan Popa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines