Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D800 connectivity issue

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running OS X 10.12.3 on a 15" MacBook pro

I'm using Nikon D800 and since a few weeks i can no longer connect to camera, and it appears to have gotten worse as even the card reader i am using to access the compact flash drops out more often than I remember. Ive upgraded to Nikon VIEW NX -i v 1.2.5  from NX2, downloaded lightroom CC 2015.8 release still no luck connecting to camera.

Is this a Nikon Issue or an OS X issue?  whatever its causing serious issues in accessing files

appreciate any feedback.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi MartinBest,

Could you please update to the latest version of Lightroom 6.9 and see if that helps? Select Help>>Updates.

If the problem persists, take a look at this article Fix tethered shooting in Lightroom 

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MartinBest,

Could you please update to the latest version of Lightroom 6.9 and see if that helps? Select Help>>Updates.

If the problem persists, take a look at this article Fix tethered shooting in Lightroom 

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines